- Check-out time is 11:00am.
- The speed limit within the resort is 5 km/h. Speeding will not be tolerated.
- A maximum of 2 vehicles are allowed at every cabin or campsite. If you have a boat, this counts as 1 vehicle. If you require additional parking, please inquire. Please do not park in empty campsites.
- Pets are permitted, but they must be leashed at all times and all messes cleaned up.
- Please do not leave pets unattended in cabins or campsites. Pets are not allowed on the playground or beach areas.
- No open fires; campfires permitted in fire pits only!
- Clean fish only at the Fish Cleaning Hut.
- Boat trailers must be parked in the boat trailer parking lot.
- No littering! No loud music! Quiet time is midnight!!
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Environmental regulations do not permit bathing or car washing in the lake.
- Visitors must check-in at the office. Visiting vehicles must park in visitor parking area.
- Please keep your cabin/campsite clean. Do not invite bears and skunks to visit.
- Please do not throw shelled nuts on the ground or on the beach. If your campsite or cabin area is left littered with shells you will be charged a clean-up fee.
- Please do not dig up campsites to level your unit. Please use blocks.
- Please do not move firepits.
- Do not butcher trees and scrubs for wiener sticks or firewood.
- Please note, these are light-housekeeping cabins. Please make sure dishes are washed and put away. Fees may apply if cabin/campsite is left excessively dirty.
Store hours: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m.
*Showers are available during store hours of operation only.
Firewood: may be purchased at the store
Gas: Available at pump near boathouse. See store for attendant.
Fish Cleaning Hut: White building located near the boat dock.
All fish must be cleaned at this facility. A scale is available at the boathouse for fish weighing.
Please feel free to speak with store attendant if you have any concerns. We are trying to keep the facilities clean and enjoyable for all! Your cooperation with the rules and courtesies is greatly appreciated!
Daren and Joy